March Winner

Hi there my lovely blog friends.  Today is absolutely gorgeous and I truly believe everyone is out and about enjoying the beauty of Spring and Easter.  Even my favorite bird the "Cardinal" paid me a visit this morning, settling on one of the branches of my tree.  Just lovely I tell you.

Now on to blogging things.  First of all thanks to everyone that participated in last month's challenge.  The entries were very inspirational for me and my girls but as we all know, there can only be one winner selected by Random Generator so the winner of 5 digi images from Kenny K is...........(drumroll)

Rebecca
with entry #04
Congratulations on your win!
Please email Mema at lesia1707@att.net to claim your prize before 04/05

Next month our challenges will be posted on the first Monday of the month and there will be two winners each month selected on the 15th and the 30th.    A bonus winner will be selected on the 15th and on the 30th a winner will be selected to win the sponsor's prize.  All participants are eligible to win both prizes if they have an entry at the time of the selection.

The theme will always be "Anything Goes" but sometimes we will add an optional twist.  April's challenge does not have a twist so that is gonna be real easy because we want to see it all.

So that's it for today...after services I think I'll take a stroll around the park and see if the ducks are enjoying this weather as well.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Easter Everyone!
Hugs and Best Wishes
Lesia and the Girls of Mema's Crafts

3 comments:

Sheila H said...

Happy Easter to you and family, Lesia!

Beebeebabs said...

Congrats!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

So glad spring is warming up for you. We are enjoying an unusually warm and dry autumn/fall here.
Easter blessings to you and yours
Maxine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...